The experience of giving birth has long-term implications for women's health and wellbeing..
A good birth is the best start to parenthood that both mum and baby could ask for..
SO WHY NOT MAKE IT AN EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER - FOR THE RIGHT REASONS??
If you are wanting to go into your birth feeling empowered, excited, in control and free from fear and anxiety then HYPNOBIRTHING is for you!!
An amazing birthing experience is built from four things - preparation, education, great support and relaxation tools
Hypnobirthing is a practice that is all about prepared and positive birth!
Hypnobirthing advocates empowering women and couples to have key information about options regarding birth so that you are able to make informed choices about what is best for you.
Hypnobirthing Australia workshops provide you with a tool kit of proven skills and techniques for relaxation and fear release to take with you into your labour...giving you the confidence and support to have a calm birth - however it unfolds!
WHY CHOOSE Hypnobirthing?? Because it can..
- Shorten labour time, in particular the first phase of labour
- Significantly reduce the pain of labour through the use of relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques
- Reduce anxiety and fear approaching and during birth
- Empower you to know your options and rights regarding birth before labour begins
- Lower the percentage of labour interventions
- Increase the chances of natural, drug-free birth
- Define an active supporting role for the birth partner
- Babies tend to be more calm and alert
- Enhance bonding for parents and baby
- Lead to a quicker physical recovery for the mother
- Lower rates of post natal depression
Path to Birth is proud to be a Certified Hypnobirthing Australia Practitioner.
I often get asked what the difference is between our program and other versions of Hypnobirthing or child birth education such as Calm Birth - CLICK HERE for a link to a blog explaining the differences
Ready to start Hypnobirthing?
What's included in a HYPNOBIRTHING australia WORKSHOP?
This is a comprehensive childbirth education workshop that will have you walking out the door fully prepared, excited and positively anticipating your birthing day!
Over 12 hours (across two days) we will cover:
- A detailed understanding of what happens physically during labour,
- How to work with our body to allow it to do what it is designed to do - birth!
- For birth partners how to best support our birthing mums before, during and after labour
- An understanding of all the different options regarding birth so you can make informed decisions about what is best for your own birth.
- A detailed toolkit of resources, relaxation and hypnosis techniques to create a beautiful, relaxed birthing experience!
Birthing couples also receive a detailed folio of resources to take home along with 4 x mp3 tracks of guided meditations, affirmations and birth music.
WHAT HYPNOBIRTHING COUPLES ARE SAYING..
"Just wanted to let you know our baby girl arrived on the 30th October at 9:30am.
The home birth went amazing- a relatively short 9 hour labour that progressed well and without any issues or complications!
Everything you taught us at Hypnobirthing was an immense help - I listened to my affirmations throughout the whole labour and was calm and relaxed the entire time.
I can honestly say I felt no fear leading up to and throughout the labour, and while there were definitely challenging parts I didn't feel what I would describe as "pain".
Our midwives even commented on how serene I was! I couldn't be happier and am so thankful to have found hypnobirthing as it allowed us to have the birth we dreamed of! Thank you!! "
-Nicole and Mike Rodwell